My Dream Job : Chef.


Chef

       My dream job was a chef. When I was young I wanted to be a pilot but I realized that I was passionate abote food. I have a person who inspired me to be a chef. My aunt had own recipe that she wrote by herself and gave it to me. I always helped her to cook everyday after school and I loved it.
          Chef is  responsible for everything about the food in a restaurant. For example
buying the food, hiring and supervising the kitchen workers, creating the 
buying the food, hiring and supervising the kitchen workers, creating the menu for the customers, and deciding the recipe. This job is requires a lot of responsibility and patienceto work.
          Finally, Don’t make dreams just a dream make it comes true by your hands.




Wachirawit Onchet
6010405432


ความคิดเห็น